The new app Kanji Connect is under review at the app store now!It is basically a recoded version of Kanji Wordsearch. It is now coded in AS3/Flex in order to be able to publish to various platforms, including web and Android. It has a few new features, including the following:
- Fixed a bug whereby target words would sometimes overlap.
- Changed data to suit Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
- Reduced number of kanji in each level to 25
- Allows multiple lists to be selected for use in game.
- Changed selection method of kanji in game from 'drag' to 'tap individually'
- New graphics, animations and sounds.
- Added stages: if players get enough points (word + timer), they can pass the stage and continue build on their score in the next stage.
- Added better in-game help page
Oliver Rose in Kansai, Japan